Quantcast Ryan's Guitars: New Guitar!! '03 Alpine White Les Paul Studio

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New Guitar!! '03 Alpine White Les Paul Studio

I couldn't help myself today. :) I went to pick up an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis from my band mate, Doug, as a trade for my Gibson Explorer Pro and I ended up falling in love with this Gibson Les Paul Studio. Go figure! I have definitely been on a Les Paul kick lately.

As you can see from the photo here I already have mods in progress. I plan to replace the tuners with retro-fit locking Klusons, cut a new nut for it, replace the bridge with a TonePros locking Nashville Tune-O-Matic, stick the Duncan JB and Jazz pickups from my Goldtop in it and, finally, replace all the electronics with a complete RS GuitarWorks Modern kit. Should be awesome when I am done! I'll post all the details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment